Who we are
Our website address is: https://winterprofits.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
PO Box 580
Middleton, ID, 83644
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you subscribe (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address); About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us; And about transactions you carry out through the Service, orders you place and the fulfillment of your orders; and data that you submit in order to use the Service.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
– to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
– to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
– to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
– to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
– for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration and/or estimate form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
In common with a number of other websites, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to a cloud service provider. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer and the storing and/or processing of your personal data on these servers.
Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.